Terms and Condition for Participation at YES ‘12
- Registration till 24th Dec ‘11. (Downloadable Form will be available on our web. link)
- The participating team will be comprised of maximum of 5 members and 1 manager who could be either official of Institute or the student of University.
- Students can apply through platform of their institute as well as an individual group.
- Individual groups may consist of students from different universities but they should be bona fide students.
- Copy of college cards will be taken along with the registration fee.
- Concept Statement submission along with the company logo or brand logo (300 dpi) must be submitted.
- It is also considered pertinent to let you know that the participating institutions, irrespective of their locations, will themselves be responsible for making boarding and lodging and transport arrangements for their students.
- If required special arrangements will be made for the teams coming from different cities subject to the availability of space.
- We encourage original ideas and efforts. Plagiarism or unethical behavior will be discouraged and may lead to disqualification of the team.
- Teams are requested to send all the required particulars of Stage 1 at the time of the registration of YES ’12 Youth Entrepreneurial Submit @
Prof. Rasheed Khalid
University of Central Punjab
Khayaban-e-Jinnah, Opp. Shaukat Khanum Hospital Johar Town Lahore.
Ph. Number (92-42-35880007) EXT 515
Cell Number (0300-8655234)