Final report both hard copy and soft copy (CD) with marketing material, appendix must be submitted till 30th Dec, 2011.
Code of Conduct
- Every delegate must carry his\her card with him\her at all times during the event. YES security team reserves the right to ask any delegate or accompanying faculty advisor for their respective identification cards at any time. Anyone found without card or in possession of a forged card shall escorted off campus
- All delegates are expected to
- Maintain a sober decorum during all competitions and social events.
- Refrain from using abusive language.
- Refrain from fighting and misbehaving with other individuals.
Failure to do will result in the separation from the event.
- The YES team reserves the right to expel any delegate or delegation from the event if considered necessary.
- Anyone found damaging the UCP property shall be disqualified from the event immediately.
Entry Exit for all Delegates
- The delegates are expected to carry their institute ID card for the registration day and show them at the main gate of verification. No one shall be allowed to enter without his\her id card or if the person is not registered for the event.
- Once delegate IDs have been issued, delegate must carry their IDs at all times. Entry will not be allowed to those without their delegate IDs.
- Entry and exit from UCP will be closed to all delegates from 12:00am-6:00am.
- Delegates are not allowed (under any circumstances) to bring their guests to the campus.
- Delegates are advised to arrange for pick and drop as NO vehicles of delegates will be allowed to enter campus. If any delegate brings his\her car, he\she will be expected to park outside the campus and completely on their own risk. UCP administration or YES team holds no liability in case of theft or any kind of damage to the vehicle.