- Obtain information from the Admissions Office or website.
- Get a prospectus from the Admissions Office at Faculty of Management Studies.
- All applications must be filled out and deposited at the Admissions Office within the deadlines for each semester (check the dates and deadlines for each session from the Admissions Office or website).
- All applications must have attested copies of relevant documents attached, especially degrees and/or certificates of higher education completed before applying to any program at UCP.
- Obtain a date for the written test and interview and receive a test admittance slip. Tests will be conducted online within the specified UCP campus.
- Final lists of successful candidates will be displayed on a specified date and intimations will be sent to the student’s mailing address.
- After receipt of the admission letter, deposit the admission fee and fee for the first semester.
- A roll number will be issued to each student and a Student ID card will be made.
- Students are required to come to the Orientation Seminar on the given date.
- Classes will commence as per schedule.