Faculty of Engineering-UCP will offer CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) course under FOE-Cisco Regional Networking Academy to the students of UCP during the summer 2012. The Cisco Networking Academy prepares students for Industry-recognized certifications. It also trains students for networking and IT-related careers in the public and private sectors, as well as for higher education in engineering, computer science and related fields.
General Information about the training program:
- CCNA Program is conducted by Cisco Authorized Regional Academy in Lahore.
- Includes Online Curriculum and Online Testing on Cisco website.
- Certificates are issued by Academy after completion of course.
- 50 - 70% discount is offered for the CCNA certification exam at authorized testing center.
The regular fee for the test otherwise is $250.
Duration: 4 weeks
Class: 4 hours (theory + lab session), 6 days a week
Start Date: 9th July, 2012
End Date: 4th August, 2012
Note: Schedule is tentative and will be finalized according to preferences.
Tuition fee: Rs. 6, 000
- 20% Discount for UCP students i.e. : Rs. 4800 payable
- 50% Discount for UCP Staff members
Form is available for download. It may be collected from admission office or Cisco Networking Academy as well.
- Last date of form submission: Mon, 2nd July, 2012
- Selected candidates announcement: Tue, 3rd July, 2012
- Deadline for fee submission: Mon, 9th July, 2012
- Download an application form or obtain one from the UCP Admissions Office or Cisco Networking Academy.
- Fill out the forms properly and neatly. (Don’t forget to mention current education, email, contact no.)
- Attach copies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card of the candidate
- One photograph (3x3 cm.) pasted on the Form
- Student card (in case of UCP students only)
- Deposit forms at the Admissions Office or at Cisco Networking Academy.
- Selected candidates lists will be displayed on website and candidates may also be notified via email or phone call.
- Such candidates may contact Accounts office (located in basement), for challan form and pay the dues within the prescribed time.
- Collect Roll numbers from Cisco Networking Academy.
Students may contact UCP Admission office or FOE-Cisco Academy to confirm registration. For further queries please contact or call:
Faculty of Engineering-UCP
Cisco Networking Academy
Venue: Room # 111, First Floor
Phone: +92-42-5880007 ext: 121, 294