- Each student has to perform 65 hours volunteer work.
- Placement is made by VIS in one of its partner organizations.
- A variety of organizations are on the panel.
- Volunteers are not allowed to get directly involved in any activity that includes cash handling.
- Volunteers are not allowed to go for Fund Raising for any organization.
- Volunteer work may include facilitating or guiding patients, taking care of disabled persons, teaching in non-formal schools, event designing and management, marketing activities of social welfare etc.