All courses which are taught here in this program are according to the needs of this century. They are trained to think critically and respond quickly according to the situation. Special attention is given to polish their reading, writing, speaking and other related skills.
M.Sc. Journalism & Mass Communication (4-Semester Program)
Year 1, Semester 1Course Code Title Cr. Hrs.
- JMS 5414Media History (Pre andPost Partition)4
- JMS 5422Computer Skills2
- JMS 5433News Writing andEditing (English/Urdu) (Print Media)3
- JMS 5443Introduction to Mass Communication3
- JMS 5453Language and Communication3
- JMS 5463Fundamentals of Production (Pre andPost Production)3
Year 1, Semester 2Course Code Title Cr. Hrs.
- JMS 5473Media Laws and Ethics3
- JMS 5483Current Affairs3
- JMS 5493News Writing and Editing (English/Urdu) (TV and RD)3
- JMS 5403Broadcast Journalism (TV and RD)3
- JMS 5413Development Communication3
- JMS 5423Visual Communication (Graphic Designing, Photography, Cinematography and Animations)3
Year 2, Semester 3Course Code Title Cr. Hrs.
- JMS 6413Foundation of Advertising and Public Relations3
- JMS 6423Foundation of Behavioral Research3
- JMS 6433Mass Communication Theories3
- JMS 6443Feature, Column and Editorial Writing (Training and Practice)3
- JMS 6453Contemporary World Media Or Crisis Management Communication3
Year 2, Semester 4Course Code Title Cr. Hrs.
- JMS 6403Advance Reporting / Mass Media and Society (Training and Practice)/Media Management3
- JMS 6473Issues in Mass Communication3
- JMS 6483International Communication3
- JMS 6493Internship 13
- JMS 6404Research Report/Project/Optional Course 24
M.Sc. Journalism & Mass Communication
- Sr. No. COURSE NAME ADMISSION FEE FEE PER CREDIT HOUR Total No. Of Credit Hours Total Fee
- 1M.Sc. Journalism & Mass Communication 25,0007,500675,27,500