Program Assessment Process Workshop
Faculty of Science and Technology organized a capacity building Training Workshop on “Program Assessment Process” on September 12, 2023 for its 49 PhD faculty members on the following areas:
- Developing program objectives
- Developing program mission statement
- Developing program learning outcomes
- Developing course learning outcomes
- Curriculum map
- Assessment measures
- Selecting target/criteria for success
- Analysing and reporting assessment results
- Evaluating the process and action plan
It helps organizations,to set goals, track their progress, maintain quality of education and ensure that they are delivering the best programs and services.
Prof. Dr. Muhammad Akhyar Farrukh, FOST conducted the workshop in collaboration with Learning and Innovation Centre.