UCP Vaccination Centre Announcement
Dear UCP Community,
We are excited to share that COVID Vaccination Centre has been set up for your convenience inside the UCP campus. For those of you who have not been vaccinated, we welcome you for vaccination starting from tomorrow at Auditorium, Building A. The vaccination drive will be active 6 days a week (except Sunday) from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM. Please note the step-by-step guide for your convenience:
- Step One: Visit the student verification desk placed next to the auditorium entrance
- Step Two: Enter the auditorium and take a seat in the waiting area and patiently wait for your turn
- Step Three: On your turn, visit one of the registration desks placed on the main stage with your CNIC
- Step Four: Enter the backstage where the screening and vaccination counters have been set up and get your shot
- Step Five: Exit backstage into the main auditorium and rest for a while on the seats
- Step Six: Exit the auditorium from the back exit point
It is mandatory for all students to get vaccinated.
Please make sure you have the following with you when you come for the vaccination:
UCP Student Card
Please keep yourself well hydrated, carry a water bottle and make sure to eat something light before you visit the campus for your vaccination shot.
Also, do not forget to share your vaccine victory with us by sharing your pictures, videos and stories using the hashtag #UCPGetsVaccinated and tag @ucpofficial on Instagram.
Our community is our biggest asset. We want to make sure our students face no issues during the vaccination process, are vaccinated timely and no compromise is made on their safety and that of their loved ones.