Program Admission Criteria
For admission in Master’s program, the candidate should be eligible as follows:
- The institution would advertise for admission, along with the pre-requisites/ alternate qualifications.
- The processes would be dealt with by the admission office of the university.
- 16 years of schooling or 4 years education (124 credit hours) from a PEC recognized institution after HSSC/FSc./A-Levels/Grade 12 equivalent.
- For admission, a minimum CGPA 2.00 (out of 4.00 in the semester system) or 2nd division (in the annual system) in bachelor/master/equivalent degree is required.
- The GAT-General conducted by the National Testing Service with a minimum 50 % cumulative score will be required at the time of admission. The GAT- General is valid for a period of two years. Second option available to the candidate is the admission test.
Program Admission Criteria at Departmental Level
- In addition to the fulfillment of the requirements given for institutional level, those who could not avail the option of NTS GAT-General or could not get through may have to undertake the test conducted under arrangement of post graduate admission committee of FOE UCP.
- The candidate is also required to clear the interview conducted by the department of electrical engineering.