Business Analytics has emerged as a new discipline where the use of statistics and technology is applied to the historical data to get new dimensions and make correct decisions that add value to the organisation’s proficiency. In today’s contemporary world, organisations are generating massive data. Such data also demands professionals who can analyse and correctly interpret it for cost efficiency and strategic drive. With the help of proper data analytics, organisations can achieve more significant revenues, more informed decisions, and improved operational efficiency. Therefore, it is the need for time to develop professionals who can fulfil the future needs and become part of the future workforce. The BS Business Analytics will pave a path for graduates to work for different industries at different positions such as business analysts, operations analysts, people analysts, financial analysts, and market or consumer analysts.
It will be a 4-years programme after intermediate with the required 126 credit hours. The programme may include general subjects and management subjects with a more focus on business analytics such as data sources, data mining, and decision modeling. This blend of subjects will make the student aware of the business environment and the importance of the data and its usage in making the businesses successful. A final project of 6 credit hours may also make the programme more practical and will provide students real work experience.
Year 1, Semester 1Course Code Course Title Category Cr. Hrs.
- BAMT1003Basic MathematicsCompulsory3
- BAIT1003Introduction to ITCompulsory3
- BAHU1023Business and EthicsGeneral3
- BAEL1013English Reading & ComprehensionCompulsory3
- BAEL1003Basic English WritingCompulsory3
Year 1, Semester 2Course Code Course Title Category Cr. Hrs.
- BAMT1013College MathematicsCompulsory3
- BAAC1203Introduction to Financial AccountingCore3
- AFEC2703Principles of EconomicsCore3
- BAEL1023Advanced English WritingCompulsory3
- BAHU1003Islamic & Arabic StudiesCompulsory3
Year 2, Semester 3Course Code Course Title Category Cr. Hrs.
- BAHU2013Pakistan StudiesCompulsory3
- BAEC2713Macroeconomics for BusinessCore3
- BAAF2243Business StatisticsCore3
- BAIT2013Information Systems and Modern WorldGeneral3
- BAMK2103Fundamentals of MarketingCore3
Year 2, Semester 4Course Code Course Title Category Cr. Hrs.
- BAMG3813Financial ManagementCore3
- BAHU3033Research Methods in Social ScienceGeneral3
- DSCP1023Programming FundamentalsCore3
- DSDS1113Fundamentals of Data ScienceCore3
- Predictive AnalyticsCore3
Year 3, Semester 5Course Code Course Title Category Cr. Hrs.
- BAHR3303Human Resource ManagementCore3
- DSDB2313Introduction to Database SystemsCore3
- BAMG2823Fundamentals of Operations ManagementCore3
- HU1023Introduction to SociologyGeneral3
- BAHU3xx3Business Database StrategyCore3
Year 3, Semester 6Course Code Course Title Category Cr. Hrs.
- BAMG3323Human BehaviorCore3
- BAHR3313Business Strategy and PlanningGeneral3
- CSAL4243Introduction to Machine LearningCore3
- HU1023Introduction to SociologyGeneral3
- AFMG4603Enterprise Resource PlanningCore3
- CHIN1003Chinese Language-1General3
Year 4, Semester 7Course Code Course Title Category Cr. Hrs.
- BAAC2253Qualitative AnalysisCore3
- DSDB3333Data MiningCore3
- BIS6213Business IntelligenceCore3
- CSDB3363Data Analysis TechniquesCore3
- Elective - IElective3
- BA4912Project - IProject2
Year 4, Semester 8Course Code Course Title Category Cr. Hrs.
- DSAL3533Artificial IntelligenceCore3
- CSDS5473Big Data AnalyticsCore3
- BALW2003Law, Politics and SocietyGeneral3
- Elective - IIElective3
- BA4924Project - IIProject4
Considering the changes taking place globally and as technology is overtaking, various jobs and expertise are becoming redundant. In this scenario, it is imperative to look for the demands of the future world. The need for big data and analytics is already mounting. Skilled and competent professionals in this area will be highly demanded in times to come. This degree will develop the students in the sub-areas, such as business analytics, operations management, financial analytics, and others. The students will be able to get jobs in the corporate sector, public sector and will also be able to have their startup.
- Sr. No. COURSE NAME ADMISSION FEE FEE PER CREDIT HOUR Total No. Of Credit Hours Total Fee
- 1BS Business Analytic25,00087,0012711,29,900