M.Phil. Accounting and Finance is a 2-years programme that can be completed in one and a half year. The programme makes up to 18 years of study and will be completed without research thesis. 4 courses are offered instead of thesis in the third semester. The courses offered are in line with the HEC requirements of the programme.
M.Phil. Accounting and Finance
M.Phil. Accounting & Finance is a 2-years programme that can be completed in one and a half year. The programme makes up to 18 years of study and will be completed without research thesis. Four courses are offered instead of thesis in the third semester. The courses offered are in line with the HEC requirements of the programme.
- One year course work of 24 credit hours for M.Phil. programme
- Four courses in each semester
- Research work (thesis 6 credit hours) for M.Phil. programme
- Course work of 30 credit hours for MS programme
- Total 30 credit hours for both M.Phil. and MS programmes (as required by HEC)
According to UCP rules for M.Phil. degrees, 6 credit hours dissertation starts with a proposal developed under the supervision of a senior faculty member and defended by the student in front the Graduate Programme Committee. After the approval of statutory bodies of the university, student completes his/her work under the guidance of his/her supervisor. Dissertation is externally evaluated and examined before the award of degree. In case of course work, students study two courses of three credit hours each in lieu of research thesis. These courses are selected from the list of elective courses.
At School of Accounting and Finance, Faculty of Management Studies, conventional methods are replaced by the latest and most effective methods of learning and teaching. Presentations, workshops, study groups, seminars, simulation exercises, case studies, and research are added to classroom teaching to provide cutting edge to our students.
- Sr. No. Category Cr. Hrs.
- 1Core Courses 12
- 2Elective Courses 12
- 3Thesis/Project/Additional Courses 6
Year 1,Sr. No. Course Title Code Cr. Hrs.
- 1Advanced Research MethodologyAFRE50133
- 3Inferential StatisticsAFMT50233
- 4Research Methods & Manuscript WritingAFRE50333
M.Phil. Accounting & Finance
- Sr. No. COURSE NAME ADMISSION FEE FEE PER CREDIT HOUR Total No. Of Credit Hours Total Fee
- 1M.Phil. Accounting & Finance25,00014,600304,63,000