BBA (Hons.) programme give our students a detailed understanding of the processes in a business and the option to acquire expertise in one specialization area. The programme offers a variety of specializations to choose from depending on the student’s area of interest including Management, Finance, Marketing, Information & Operations Management and Entrepreneurship. The curriculum also inculcates strong communication skills and offers significant exposure to social sciences as well.
This Programme aims to:
- Equip students with a variety of organizing, planning, controlling, team-building and communication skills necessary to effectively manage and lead organizations in diverse and dynamic environments
- Provide students with an understanding of contemporary social, economic and political realities which impact the business environment in Pakistan as well as globally
- Nurture problem analysis and decision-making skills required for handling challenges faced by modern businesses. Students will be imparted sustaining potential through the development of management knowledge and skills
- Maintain an industry driven blend between theory and practical application in teaching
- Integrate knowledge of the functional areas of business and funnel into a coherent strategic whole to enable students to see management problems in a holistic perspective
- Impart ability to design and propose effective policies for value creation through core business processes of an organization
- Encourage ‘out of the box’ thinking and novel solution finding for conventional and non-conventional problems in management domain
- Demonstrate an awareness of the ethical considerations and social responsibilities in the conduct of business. Graduates will be able to evaluate community responsibilities in organizations and society to propose innovative solutions for complex issues faced by organizations in the pretext of local value system
- Improve interpersonal skills required for effective teamwork and developing cordial work environments. Nourish leadership and initiative taking capabilities coupled with written and oral competencies to enrich managerial effectiveness
- Equip students with quantitative and qualitative tools to identify potential business opportunities and successfully materialize new entrepreneurial ventures
- Sr. No. Category Cr. Hrs.
- 1Core Courses 45
- 2Compulsory Courses 27
- 3 General Courses 27
- 4Elective Courses 27
- 5Project 6
- 6 Community Service 0
List of Courses - BBA
Year 1, Semester 1Sr. No. Course Code Course Title Category Cr. Hrs.
- 1BAMT1003Basic MathematicsCompulsory3
- 2BAIT1003Introduction to ITCompulsory3
- 3BAHU1023Business and EthicsGenral3
- 4BAEL1013English Reading & ComprehensionCompulsory3
- 5BAEL1003Basic English WritingCompulsory3
Year 1, Semester 2Sr. No. Course Code Course Title Category Cr. Hrs.
- 1BAMT1013College MathematicsCompulsory3
- 2BAAC1203Introduction to Financial AccountingCore3
- 3BAEC1703Microeconomics for BusinessCore3
- 4BAHU1043Pakistan TodayGeneral3
- 5BAEL1023Advanced English WritingCompulsory3
- 6BAHU1003Islamic & Arabic StudiesCompulsory3
Year 2, Semester 3Sr. No. Course Code Course Title Category Cr. Hrs.
- 1BAHU2013Pakistan StudiesCompulsory3
- 2BAAC2213Managerial AccountingCore3
- 3BAEC2713Macroeconomics for BusinessCore3
- 4BAAF2243Business StatisticsCore3
- 5BAEL2033Communication SkillsCompulsory3
- 6BALW2003Law, Politics and SocietyGeneral3
Year 2, Semester 4Sr. No. Course Code Course Title Category Cr. Hrs.
- 1BAMK2103Fundamentals of MarketingCore3
- 2BAIT2013Information Systems and Modern WorldGeneral3
- 3BAAC2233Business FinanceCore3
- 4BAAC2253Qualitative AnalysisCore3
- 5BAMG2803Fundamentals of Management & OrganizationCore3
- 6BAEL2xx3(Group-II) Language & LiteratureGeneral3
Year 3, Semester 5Sr. No. Course Code Course Title Category Cr. Hrs.
- 1BAHR3303Human Resource ManagementCore3
- 2BAMG3813Financial ManagementCore3
- 3BAMK3113Marketing ManagementCore3
- 4BAMG2823Fundamentals of Operations ManagementCore3
- 5BAHU3xx3(Group-I) Islamic HistoryGeneral3
Year 3, Semester 6Sr. No. Course Code Course Title Category Cr. Hrs.
- 1BAMG3323Human BehaviorGeneral3
- 2BAHU3033Research Methods in Social ScienceGeneral3
- 3BAHR3313Business Strategy & PlanningCore3
- 5BAHU3xx3(Group-III) Social SciencesGeneral3
Year 4, Semester 7Sr. No. Course Code Course Title Category Cr. Hrs.
- 1BAMK4xx3Elective I (Marketing)Elective3
- 2BAAF4xx3Elective II (Finance)Elective3
- 3BAHR4xx3Elective III (HRM)Elective3
- 4BAMG4xx3Elective IV (IOM)Elective3
- 5BAMG4xx3Elective V (Entrepreneurship)Elective3
- 6BA4912(Group-III) Social SciencesProject3
Year 4, Semester 8Sr. No. Course Code Course Title Category Cr. Hrs.
- 1BAXX4xx3Major ISpecialization3
- 2BAXX4xx3Major IISpecialization3
- 3BAXX4xx3Major IIISpecialization3
- 4BAXX4xx3Major IVSpecialization3
- 5BA4914Project IIProject3
¹ General Education Elective
² Information and Operations Management
- Tables provided above are for illustration purposes only. Actual semester workload of a student may vary from the one shown above, on grounds of choices made by the student or any requirements / conditions stipulated by UCP Business School.
- UCP Business School reserves the right to make changes in any information presented herewith, as and whenever deemed necessary or appropriate. Errors and omissions expected.
Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA) (4 yrs, 8 semesters)
- Sr. No. COURSE NAME ADMISSION FEE FEE PER CREDIT HOUR Total No. Of Credit Hours Total Fee
- 1Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA)25,00012,30013316,60,900
The above-mentioned fee structure is for illustration purpose only. UCP reserves the rights to make changes in the Fee Structure whenever deemed necessary or appropriate.