The MS Business Administration is a programme that sets the foundation for both theory and research needed for an academic and professional career in the field of business management. It prepares students for a professional career in business and management research. The philosophy that sets this programme apart from the rest is that it provides a platform for postgraduate management students to understand the practical implications of their concepts associated with high-quality academic research. This approach applies equally to those who become either academic scholars or professional practitioners.
- Sr. No. Category Cr. Hrs.
- 1Core Courses 12
- 2Elective Courses 12
- 3Thesis/Project/Additional Courses 6
The MS Business Administration provides a thorough grounding in the theory and research needed for academic and professional career in the field of business and management. It prepares students for academic career in universities or commercial career in business and management research. Our philosophy is that postgraduate management students need the understanding and skills associated with high quality academic research. This approach applies equally to those who become either academic scholars or professional practitioners.
The programme gives graduates an insight into modern management practice and an opportunity to develop the skills required for leading and managing organization and pursuing teaching and research careers. Its main elements are:
- Analysis of organizational structure and behavior both at micro and macro level, through multiple theoretical perspectives.
- An examination of strategy and the functional areas of management with a focus on internal and external context of organization.
- Exploring topical issues in management, comparing different management tools and techniques.
- To design, plan and execute a research project addressing both theoretical and practical issues and to contribute to knowledge repository of management.
Area of Specialization: Management, Finance, Marketing, Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Core Courses: Four Courses / 12 Credit Hours
- Elective Courses: Four Courses / 12 Credit Hours
- Thesis: 06 credit hours
- Total: 30
- Duration: Minimum 1.5 years – Maximum 4 years
- Teaching System: Semester System
- Course Title Course Code Category Cr. Hrs.
- Academic WritingBAMG7013Core3
- Quantitative Research MethodsBAMG7003Core3
- Qualitative Research ApproachesBAMG7013Core3
- Course Title Category Cr. Hrs.
- Sr. No. Course Title Code Cr. Hrs.
- 1Research ThesisBA79166
- 2Research Thesis (Continuation)BA79161
- Sixteen years of schooling or 4 years of education after HSSC/FA/F.Sc./A levels/ Grade 12 or equivalent.
- A minimum CGPA of 2.00 out of 4.00 in the semester system or 50% marks in the annual system in bachelors, masters or equivalent degree in a relevant discipline including Business, Management and Commerce is required.
- Admission test and interview will be conducted
MS Business Administration - (2 yrs, 4 semesters)
- Sr. No. COURSE NAME ADMISSION FEE FEE PER CREDIT HOUR Total No. Of Credit Hours Total Fee
- 1MS Business Administration25,00016,000305,05,000
A Student will register for each Semester during the Thesis work and will pay Fee of one Course for each Semester. A student Registered for MS/MPhil Thesis will have to pay minimum fee equal to two courses and a student registered in Ph.D Thesis will have to pay minimum fee equal to four courses.
The above-mentioned fee structure is for illustration purpose only. UCP reserves the rights to make changes in the Fee Structure whenever deemed necessary or appropriate.