|3||131016||Hafiz Qamar Mahmood|
|5||134783||Muhammad Arslan Ikram|
|6||135924||Zaid Bin Javaid|
|7||136646||Fahad Hassan Sharif|
|11||137693||Muhammad Usman Sarwar|
- You can collect Fee challan from the Registrar’s Office windows after showing original copies of your academic documents and providing photocopies of following:
- Print of Admission Form from Student Portal.
- Attested Copy of Academic Documents from Matriculation/O-Level (Equivalence Certificate) to last degree.
- CNIC copy of Father and Student / B.Form of student.
- 2 Passport Size, recent, photographs.
- Result awaiting students must attach copy of Roll No. slip.
- The payment of fee challan can be made in the Albaraka Bank branch situated at University campus or any of its other branches. You must submit a copy of the deposit slip at the Accounts office to confirm your admission.
- Candidates with Result Awaiting Status will be admitted provisionally subject to the submission of copies of their final degrees/transcripts to the Registrar Office immediately after the declaration of result.
- Last date for Fee Payment is 1st October (Monday), 2018.