- Sr. No. Category Cr. Hrs.
- 1 Compulsory Courses 3
- 2General Courses 9
- 3Foundation Courses 12
- 4Elective Courses 15
- 5Specialization Courses 21
- 6Project 6
Year 1, Semester 1Sr. No. Course Codes Course Title Category Cr. Hrs.
- 1AFHU3023Pakistan StudiesCompulsory3
- 2AFHR3313Corporate ReportingFoundation3
- 3AFHU3033Governance, Risk & EthicsGeneral3
- 4AFMG3833Business AnalysisElective3
- 5AFMG3843Strategic PlanningElective3
Year 1, Semester 2Sr. No. Course Codes Course Title Category Cr. Hrs.
- 1AFLW3013Banking Laws and PracticesFoundation3
- 2AF3263Financial AnalysisSpecialization3
- 3AFHR3323Advanced Corporate ReportingSpecialization3
- 4AF3223Computerized AccountingFoundation3
- 5AFHU3043Introduction to SociologyGeneral3
Year 2, Semester 3Sr. No. Course Codes Course Title Category Cr. Hrs.
- 1AFEL4013Foreign LanguageGeneral3
- 2AFHU4043Research Methods in BusinessFoundation3
- 3AFMG4863Investment and Portfolio ManagementSpecialization3
- 4AFHR4333Performance StrategySpecialization3
- 5AFMG4873Advanced Performance ManagementSpecialization3
- 6AF4912Project IProject3
Year 2, Semester 4Sr. No. Course Codes Course Title Category Cr. Hrs.
- 1AFMG4603Enterprise Resource PlanningElective3
- 3AF4273Audit ReportingSpecialization3
- 4AF4283Advanced Audit & AssuranceSpecialization3
- 5AFMG4853Organizational BehaviorElective3
- 6AF4914Project IIProject3
BS (Hons) Accounting and Finance- Post ADP is a 2-years programme with four semester which covers intensive Accounting and Finance Syllabi. There are total 66 credit hours including project. The programme is a mix of strong accounting and finance conceptual framework and soft skills needed to excel in these areas. This programme also improves technical and interpersonal skills of students.
Syllabus coverage of the courses allows the students not only to attain the BS (Hons) degree but also to attempt ACCA (UK) papers, within the 4 years. At the end of this time period, a candidate may become a graduate and a professional qualification holder. ACCA offers exemption of first 9 papers to the graduates of UCP, BS (Hons) Accounting and Finance programme. This is the first degree in Pakistan provided by the University of Central Punjab that has been awarded with exemption of 9 papers of ACCA (UK). Under ‘Accelerate’ programme, ACCA provides some fee exemptions. To complete ACCA qualification graduates just have to pass last 5 papers of ACCA. BSAF-Post ADP is also eligible for 8 papers exemptions from Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP). This opens up the options for students to either pursue ACCA-UK qualification or Chartered Accountancy route in Pakistan.
BS Accounting & Finance-Post ADP
- Sr. No. COURSE NAME Admission Fee Per Credit Hour Fee Total Credit Hours Degree Fee
- 1BS Accounting & Finance-Post ADP 25,000 10,000 767,85,000