- An Overview of Economics of Governance
- Long-run development: the role of governance and institutions III. Development and geographical factors
- Inequality, institutions and development
- Development and informal institutions: the case of cultural factors
- State capacity and development: Fiscal and legal capacity
- Governance Reforms and Institutional Change
- Baland J. M., Moene K. O. and Robinson J.A. (2009). Governance and Development.
- Rosenzweig M. (eds.) Handbook of Development Economics. Amsterdam: North Holland