- Population theories; population growth and economic development;
- Fertility: trends, determinants and female labour market behavior,
- Mortality and issues of population ageing;
- Population growth and the environment;
- Spatial distribution of population,
- Internal migration and urbanization;
- Population policies and the health sector.
- Immigrants, Ethnic Identities and the Nation-State,
- Interethnic Marriages and their Economic Effects,
- Natural Disasters and Migration
- Immigration–Religiosity Intersections at the Two Sides of the Atlantic: Europe and the
- Immigration and Crime, Immigrants’ Time Use: A Survey of Methods and Evidence
- Amelie F. Constant , Klaus F. Zimmermann (2013). International Handbook on The Economics Of Migration, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bodvarsson, Ö. and H. Van-den-Berg (2009). The Economics of Immigration – Theory and Policy, Berlin Heidelberg: Springer.
- Thompson, Warren S. and David T Lewis. Population Problems. Mc Graw-Hill.
- Todaro, Michael P and Stephen C. Smith. (2013). Economic Development. Pearson Education Limited.