The B.Sc Electrical Engineering programme focuses on providing a good understanding of development, maintenance and management in the field of robotics, control systems, telecommunication and building services. Students are taught to analyse, test and modify processes based on findings, providing them with hands-on experience using highly updated technology and equipment. Our students can become future technologists and enter the engineering workforce. They can contribute positively to the public and private sector. With highly experienced faculty, we guide our students to face every challenge in the field of electrical engineering.
Each candidate for the B.Sc. Electrical Engineering degree is required to successfully earn 135/136 Cr. Hrs. with the minimum CGPA of 2.0 on the scale of 4.0 as per the following detail:
- Sr. No. Category Cr. Hrs.
- 1Electrical Engineering Foundation Courses 24
- 2Natural Sciences 19
- 3Computing Courses 10
- 4Electrical Engineering Core Courses 27
- 5Electrical Engineering Elective Courses / Depth Courses 18/19
- 6Humanities Courses 15
- 7Management Sciences 9
- 8Inter Departmental Engineering Elective (IDEE) 7
- 9Industrial Internship 0
- 10Design Project 10
Year 1, Semester 1Sr. No. Course Code Course Title Category Cr. Hrs.
- 1EECS1012Introduction to ComputingComputing2
- 2EE1411Electrical WorkshopEE Foundation1
- 3EEMT1013Applied Mathematics INatural Sciences3
- 4EE1113Applied PhysicsNatural Sciences3
- 5EE1111Applied Physics LabNatural Sciences1
- 6EEHU1013English IHumanities3
- 7EEHU1043Pakistan StudiesHumanities3
Year 1, Semester 2Sr. No. Course Code Course Title Category Cr. Hrs.
- 1EE1813Linear Circuit AnalysisEE Foundation3
- 2EE1811Linear Circuit Analysis LabEE Foundation1
- 3EEME1021Engineering DrawingIDEE1
- 4EEME1033Basic Mechanical EngineeringIDEE3
- 5EEMT1023Applied Mathematics IINatural Sciences3
- 6EEHU1053Islamic StudiesHumanities3
- 7EECS1023Fundamentals of ProgramingComputing3
- 8EECS1021Fundamentals of Programing LabComputing1
Year 2, Semester 3Sr. No. Course Code Course Title Category Cr. Hrs.
- 1EECS2033Data Structures and AlgorithmsComputing3
- 2EECS2031Data Structures and Algorithms LabComputing1
- 3EE2423Electronic Devices and CircuitsEE Foundation3
- 4EE2421Electronic Devices and Circuits LabEE Foundation1
- 5EE2823Electrical Network AnalysisEE Foundation3
- 6EE2821Electrical Network Analysis LabEE Foundation1
- 8EEMT2033Applied Mathematics IIINatural Sciences3
Year 2, Semester 4Sr. No. Course Code Course Title Category Cr. Hrs.
- 1EE2313Digital Logic DesignEE Foundation3
- 2EE2311Digital Logic Design LabEE Foundation1
- 3EE2713Signals and SystemsEE Foundation3
- 4EE2711Signals and Systems LabEE Foundation1
- 5EE2833Electrical MachinesEE Core3
- 6EE2831Electrical Machines LabEE Core1
- 7EEMT2063Multivariable CalculusNatural Sciences3
- 8EEHU2023English IIHumanities3
Year 4, Semester 5Sr. No. Course Code Course Title Category Cr. Hrs.
- 1EE3323Introduction to Embedded SystemsEE Core3
- 2EE3331Introduction to Embedded Systems LabEE Core1
- 3EE3523Electromagnetic Field TheoryEE Core3
- 4EEXX3xx3Breadth Core IEE Core3
- 5EEXX3xx1Breadth Core I LabEE Core1
- 6EE3533Communication SystemsEE Core3
- 7EE3531Communication Systems LabEE Core1
- 8EEXX30x3Natural Science ElectiveNatural Sciences3
Year 4, Semester 6Sr. No. Course Code Course Title Category Cr. Hrs.
- 1EEXX3xx3Breadth Core IIEE Core3
- 2EEXX3xx1Breadth Core II LabEE Core1
- 3EEXX3xx3Depth Elective IEE Elective3
- 4EEXX3xx1Depth Elective I LabEE Elective1
- 5EE3613Linear Control SystemsEE Core3
- 6EE3611Linear Control Systems LabEE Core1
- 7EEMG3013Engineering EconomicsManagement3
- 8EEHU3033English IIIHumanities3
Year 4, Semester 7Sr. No. Course Code Course Title Category Cr. Hrs.
- 1EEXX4xx3Depth Elective IIEE Elective3
- 2EEXX4xx1Depth Elective II LabEE Elective1
- 3EEXX4xxxDepth Elective IIIEE Elective3/4
- 5EEMT4053Probability for EngineersEE Foundation3
- 6EE4912Design Project IDesign Project2
Year 4, Semester 8Sr. No. Course Code Course Title Category Cr. Hrs.
- 1EEXX4xx3Depth Elective IVEE Elective3
- 2EEXX4xx1Depth Elective IV LabEE Elective1
- 3EEXX4xx3Depth Elective VEE Elective3
- 4EEMG4043Engineering ManagementManagement3
- 5EED4924Design Project IIDesign Project4
At least 60% marks in F.Sc. Pre-Engineering/ICS with (Maths, Physics & Computer Science/Studies) A levels with (Maths, Physics & Chemistry)/DAE in Electrical/Electronic Technology or equivalent.
B.Sc. electrical engineering programme is designed to teach our students the problem-solving skills required to meet the challenges in the industry. Our education system is outcome based and in line with guidelines specified by the Pakistan Engineering Council under Washington Accords. With the fourth industrial revolution (Industry 4.0) that involves smart devices and increased automation, electrical engineers are going to be in high demand. Our graduates are expected to secure important positions in the electrical power sector, electronics and telecommunication industry, and in new innovative startups. The electrical system is an essential part of every industry and our programme provides the essential skills and knowledge required to secure supervisory positions for managing electrical systems.
B.Sc. Electrical Engineering (4 yrs, 8 semesters)
- Sr. No. COURSE NAME ADMISSION FEE FEE PER CREDIT HOUR Total No. Of Credit Hours Total Fee
- 1BSc Electrical Engineering25,00011,40013615,75,400