- Poverty: Definition, Measurement, Trends
- Measuring Income Inequality
- Gender Inequality
- Welfare: Aid to Families with Dependent Children
- Measuring Wealth Inequality and the Life Cycle Model
- Measuring Poverty
- Human Capital and Education
- Unemployment and Unions
- Rising Earnings Inequality
- Discrimination: Theory, Empirical Methods and Evidence and Discrimination in Labor Marke
- Public Policy: Taxation
- Public Policy: Welfare Reform
- Allen, T. and A. Thomas (2000). Poverty and Development. 2nd Oxford University Press .
- Edward N. Wolff (2009). Poverty and Discrimination, 2nd, Wiley-Blackwell.
- Meier, G.M. and J.E. Rauch (2005). Leading Issues in Economic Development, 8th edition, Oxford University Press.
- Meier, G.M. and J.M. Stiglitz (2001). Frontiers of Development Economics: The Future in Perspective. Oxford University Press/The World Bank
- Todaro, M.P. and S.C. Smith (2011), Economic Development, 11th edition, Pearson Education Limited.