- An Overview: Primary Energy and Forms of Energy.
- Energy Conversion and Energy Engines
- Perfect Competition and the Coal Industry
- Energy Taxes, Subsidies and Social Welfare
- Electricity Generation, Natural Monopoly and Deregulation VI. Monopoly, Dominant Firm and OPEC
- Natural Gas Market: Transaction Cost Economics, Structure and Monopsony
- Game Theory in Western European Natural Gas Market
- Supply and Costs
- Modeling Energy Demand XI. Energy and Economy
- Bhattacharyya, Subhes C., Energy Economics: Concepts, Issues, Markets and Governance. Springer.
- Blok, Kornelis, Introduction to Energy Analysis Techne Press.
- Boyle, Godfrey (ed.). Renewable Energy: Power for a Sustainable Energy. Oxford University Press.
- Boyle, Godfrey, Bob Everett, and Janet Ramage (ed.). Energy Systems and Sustainability: Power for a Sustainable Future. Oxford University Press.
- Cassedy, Jr., Edward S. and Peter Z. Grossman. Introduction to Energy: Resources, Technology, and Society, Cambridge University Press.
- Dahl, Carol A., International Energy Markets: Understanding Pricing, Policies, and Profits. PennWell.
- Hartwick, John M. and Nancy D. Olewiler. The Economics of Natural Resource Use. Addison-Wesley, 1998.