Novel Git Drug Delivery System
- Oral Osmotic Pumps
- Ion-Exchange Controlled DDS
- pH-Controlled DDS
- Bio/mucoadhesive DDS
- Floating DDS
Drug Carrier System
Targeted Drug Delivery System
- Active Drug Delivery System
- Passive Drug Delivery System
- Introduction to Biotechnology: Genetics/Genomics, Proteomics, Bimolecular target Identification, Pharmacogenomics, Gene therapy and Nucleic acid therapeutics.
- Techniques Used in Pharmaceutical biotechnology: PCR, DNA Sequencing, Affinity Protein Purification.
- Fundamentals of Genetic Engineering and its Application in Medicine.
- Pharmaceutical Recombinant therapeutic Proteins, Growth factors, Therapeutic antibodies, High-throughput screening of putative therapeutic compounds.
- Biotechnological aspects in the product development.
- Principle, Synthesis and Application of Monoclonal Antibodies.
- Immobilized Enzymes and their application in Medicine.
Practical of the subject shall be designed from time to time on the basis of the above mentioned theoretical topics and availability of the requirements, e.g. Various techniques to develop the formulation, Granulation technology, Study of drug delivery systems, Biotechnological aspect of product development. (Note: A minimum of 10 practicals will be performed).