FoLL has signed an MoU with Interactive Resource Center (IRC)
FoLL has signed an MoU with Interactive Resource Centre. Dean FoLL, Dr. Fehmida Sultana, and the Director of Interactive Resource Center, Mohammad Waseem were present at the ceremony. Interactive Resource Centre (IRC) is a non-profit info media organization striving to create self-empowerment opportunities for the marginalized members of the community through art-based development techniques. Established in 2000, IRC employs a variety of interactive community tools such as interactive/forum theatre, documentary films, citizen journalism, radio broadcasting, and digital storytelling to create awareness and advocacy opportunities. Both organizations agreed upon the following scope of the understanding:
1) Offering mentoring and internship opportunities.
2) Workshops on acting, writing, and direction For UCP Students
3) Workshops on script writing.
4) Lectures/ talks on performing arts and other areas of mutual interest.
5) Exposure to live theatre during performances for UCP students.
6) Promoting activities of each other as appropriate