Industry Visit to Rudolf Pakistan PVT LTD
In order to develop practical understanding of faculty of the industry operations and to strengthen academia-industry linkage, an industry visit was organized to Rudolf Pakistan PVT. LTD. on 29th September 2022 from 2:00PM to 5:00PM. The visit was organized by Ms. Syeda Uzma Tahira who is on 2-week industry placement at Rudolf Pakistan PVT. LTD. under Faculty Industry Placement Program of UCP Business School.
Following faculty members from Marketing, Operations and Supply Chain Department of UCP Business School visited the industry.
|Dr. Raja Irfan Sabir
|HOD, Associate Professor
|Dr. Muhammad Zafran
|Dr. Nida Zaheer
|Mr. Waqar Ahmed
|Ms. Syeda Uzma Tahira
The industry visit had following objectives.
- To observe and learn the operations and supply chain management activities.
- To bridge the gap between academia and industry to facilitate future human resource development through mutually beneficial programs and activities including recruitment drives.
- To develop constructive academic case studies from real time business practices and situations mutually, to facilitate the growth and development of both parties.
- To discuss possibilities of future hiring, training programs and industry-based projects by students and faculty.
Focal Person in the Industry:
- Mr. Muhammad Adnan, Senior Supply Chain Manager
- Mr. Mudassar Gulzar, Senior Manager HR
- Mr. Sohail Sheikh, Senior Manager Accounting and Finance
Activities During the Visit:
Mr. Muhammad Adnan, Senior Supply Chain Manager received the faculty members in the company. A detailed presentation was made to explain the company’s profile, process flow and activities. Mr. Mudassar Gulzar, Senior HR Manager arranged a visit to manufacturing plant and storage facility of the company. During the visit faculty members observed production process, quality control activities, inventory management process, and warehousing activities. Mr. Muhammad Adnan explained different SOPs related to material management, production process and quality management. After the facility visit a meeting was organized to discuss
- Faculty and student training programs
- Student internships and hiring
- Facility Visit
- Seminars and guest speaker sessions
- Projects and case studies
Collaboration and MOU was proposed by the UCP Business School faculty between UCP Business School and Rudolf Pakistan PVT. LTD.