MOU with Aalborg University, Denmark
Dr. H. Rizwana Kausar (Dean, Faculty of Sciences and Technology) from university of central Punjab visited Aalborg University in Denmark to sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) on behalf of UCP with Aalborg University, Denmark. The express purpose of this MOU is to strengthen indigenous research expertise, open avenues of mutual collaboration and academic cooperation in various fields of Mathematics, Physics, Engineering and Computer Science between the two universities.
Aalborg University is a world-class, internationally renowned university with a QS World Ranking of 329.
This MoU will notably allow UCP to:
- Undertake projects and Master’s/PhD theses under the joint supervision of experts from both universities.
- Appoint experts from Aalborg to evaluate Master’s/PhD theses and projects.
- Invite visiting professors from Aalborg for a semester to deliver lectures in fields of mutual interest.
- Master’s/PhD registered students of UCP would be allowed to partially finish their thesis/ research projects at Aalborg under HEC’s split Ph.D. program.
- Aalborg University aims to provide lab activities and experimental work online to guide and help students to develop technical and professional skills.
We hope that the signing of this MoU ushers in a new era of success and prosperity for both universities.