MOU with Swsam Solutions
To develop academic-industrial linkage in order to enhance human resources and to remain state-of-the-art in the field of machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, the Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Central Punjab (UCP), and Swsam Solutions have agreed that they support their mutual interest in the field of education and research. The critical points of MoU are:
• Swsam Solutions will provide internship and job placement opportunities to students from the Department of Electrical Engineering, UCP, in their Lahore office.
• Swsam Solutions will get involved in the final year project activities.
• Department of Electrical Engineering, UCP will invite a member from Swsam Solutions to be part of the Industrial Advisory Board.
• Dr Muhammad Saadi will serve as a consultant to Swsam Solutions on technology
• Facilitate invited talks/guest speakers.
• Any other area of mutual interest.