- Preliminaries; Euler Equations and Transversality Conditions; Principle of Optimality
- Bounded Returns; Differentiability of Value Function; Homogenous and Unbounded Returns; Applications
- Deterministic Global and Local Dynamics
- Weak Convergence; Applications
- Repeated Games and Dynamic Contracts
- Continuous-Time Dynamic Programming
- Kamien, Morton I. and Nancy L. Schwartz. Dynamic Optimization: The Calculus of Variations and Optimal Control in Economics and Management. Elsevier.
- Luenberger, David. Optimization by Vector Space Methods. Wiley-Inter Science.
- Stokey, Nancy L. and Robert E. Lucas and Edward C. Prescott. Recursive Methods in Economic Dynamics. Harvard University Press.