Experimental design and Monte Carlo method
- Consumer Behavior
Theory of consumer behavior, Models of consumer behavior and Estimation of consumer behavior models
- Producer Behavior
Theory of producer behavior, Models of producer behavior and Estimation of producer behavior models
- Market Equilibrium
Theory of market equilibrium, Identification problem, Models of market equilibrium and Estimation of market equilibrium models
- Macroeconomic Models
General models of macroeconomics, Empirical models of macroeconomics and Estimation of macroeconomic models.
- Microeconomic Analysis Using Micro Data
Qualitative response models and Estimation of Qualitative response models
- Microeconomic Analysis Using Panel Data
Models of panel data and Estimation of panel data models
- Macroeconomic Time Series Analysis
Characteristics of time series, Models of time series and Estimation of time series models
- Asterious, Dimitrios, and Stephen G. Hall. 2011. Applied Econometrics. 2nd Palgrave Macmillan.
- Baltagi, B. H. 1999. 3rd ed. Springer Valog.
- Carnot, Nicolas, Vincent Koen and Bruno Tissot. Economic Forecasting and Policy. 2nd Palgrave Macmillan.
- Dadkhah, Kamran. Foundation of Mathematical and Computational Economics. Springer Valog.
- Enders, Walter. 2009. Applied Econometric Times Series. 3rd New York: Wiley.
- Johnston, Jack and John Dinardo. 1997. Econometric Methods. 4th Mcgraw Hill.
- Kennedy, Peter. 2008. A Guide to Econometrics. 6th Wiley-Blackwell.
- Maki, Atsushi. Introduction to Estimating Economic Models. Routledge.
- Nicholson, Walter and Chiristopher Snyder. Microeconomic Theory: Basic Principles and Extensions. 11th Cengage Learning.
- Romer, David. Advanced Macroeconomics. 4th McGraw Hill.
- Silberberg, The Structure of Economics: A Mathematical Analysis. 3rd Edition. McGraw Hill.
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M. 2010. Econometric Analysis of Cross Sectional and Panel Data. The MIT Press.