- Alternative views about monetary policy (classical, Keynesian, monetarist, new classical);
- Monetary policy in an international framework;
- Money demand and empirical evidence;
- Money in overlapping generations models;
- Inflationary finance;
- Burden of government debt and government borrowing;
- Current issues in monetary and financial sector reform.
- Laider, David E.W (1996). The Demand for Money: Theories, Evidence and Problems. Fourth Edition, Harper and Row, New York.
- McCallum, Bennett T. (1989). Monetary Economics, Theory and Policy. McMillan.
- Miller, R. L. and David VanHose, (2001), Money, Banking and Financial Markets. South Western, Singapore.
- Mishkin, Frederic S., (2001), The Economics of Money, Banking and Financial Markets. (Ninth Edition). Addison Wesley, New York.
- Patinkin Don. Money, Interest and Prices. Harper and Row publishers, (2nd / Latest Edition).
- Walsh, Carl E. (2010). Monetary Theory and Policy. 3rd ed. Cambridge: MIT Press.
- Woodford, Michael. (2003). Interest and Prices: Foundations of a Theory of Monetary
Policy. New Jersey: Princeton University Press.