The course is designed to teach students the maxims of equity and specific relief. The course discusses the Maxims of Equity in depth and along with doctrine and principles of Equity along the provisions of the Specific Relief Act, 1877 dealing with the specific performance of the contract, declaration decrees, injunctions and leading cases.
- Kersley, R. H. Broom’s Legal Maxims, 10th edn. Karachi: Pakistan Law House, 1998.
- Khan, Raja Said Akbar. The Specific Relief Act. Lahore: PLD, 2009 (re).
- Martin, Jill E. Hanbury & Martin: Modern Equity, 18th edn. London: Sweet & Maxwell, 2009.
- McGhee, John. (ed.), Snell’s Equity: 2nd Supplement. London: Sweet & Maxwell, 2006.
- Peloubet, S. S. (ed.), A Collection of Legal Maxims in Law and Equity, with English Translation. Littleton: Krauss, 2010.