This is the second part of the course. In this module certain main institutions of law will be considered such as property, ownership and possession; contract, legal personality, negligence and risk; responsibility and punishment, evidence and procedure.
- Finnis, John. Natural Law and Natural Rights. 2nd edn. Oxford: OUP, 2011.
- Glanville, Williams L. Jurisprudence by John Salmond, 10th edn. London: Sweet and Maxwell, 1947.
- Holland, Sir Thomas E. The Elements of Jurisprudence, 13th edn. New Delhi: Universal, 2010 (rpt.).
- Mahajan, V.D. Jurisprudence and Legal Theory, 5th edn. Lucknow: Eastern, 2007.
- Paton, G. W. A Text Book of Jurisprudence, 4th edn. Oxford: OUP, 1973.