- A student admitted to this program will have to complete the degree requirements as follows
- A student is required to earn a minimum of 3.00/4.00 CGPA on the completion of the degree.
- Minimum duration 3 years (six semesters) and
- Maximum 8 years (16 semesters) including semester breaks/semester freeze.
- Item Cr. Hrs.
- Six Graduate Courses18
- Research Thesis30
Year 1, Semester I (09 Cr. Hrs.)Course Code. Course Title Category Cr. Hrs.
- BAMG7013Advanced Quantitative Methods in ResearchCore3
- BAMG7023Advanced Qualitative Methods in ResearchCore3
- BAMG7713Philosophy of ManagementCore3
Year 1, Semester II (09 Cr. Hrs.)Course Code. Course Title Category Cr. Hrs.
Rersearch Thesis (30 Cr. Hrs.)
- BA8930Research ThesisThesis30
List of Elective Courses
- Course Code. Course Title Cr. Hrs.
- BAAC7213Contemporary Methods of Data Analysis3
- BAMG7613Advanced Theories in Business and Management3
- BAMG7813Seminar in Management3
- BAMK7143Global Marketing3
- BAMK7113Applied Corporate Brand Management3
- BAHR7373Knowledge Management: Strategy & Practice3
- BAMK7173Adcvanced Seminar in Marketing3
At least 3.00/4.00 CGPA or 60% marks in an annual system in MS/M.Phil. in relevant field. All applicants are required to pass UCP Admission Test and Interview.
PhD Accounting and Finance
- Sr. No. COURSE NAME ADMISSION FEE FEE PER CREDIT HOUR Total No. Of Credit Hours Total Fee
- 1Ph.D. Accounting and FinanceNANA484,09,000