Enhance language skills and develop critical thinking.
- Basics of Grammar: Parts of speech and use of articles. Sentence structure, active and passive voice; Practice in unified sentence. Analysis of phrase, clause and sentence structure. Transitive and intransitive verbs, punctuation and spelling.
- Comprehension: Answers to questions on a given text.
- Discussion: General topics and every-day conversation (topics for discussion to be at the discretion of the teacher keeping in view the level of students).
- Listening: Improve listening skills by showing documentaries/films carefully selected by subject teacher.
- Translation skills: Urdu to English.
- Paragraph writing: Topics to be chosen at the discretion of the teacher.
- Presentation skills: Introduction & practice to improve presentation skills.
Extensive reading is required for vocabulary building.